Thursday 16 April 2009

HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE

Hi, I know i haven't been updated and all that shit since February.. shut up, don't judge me. Apakan.. Following are the reasons why:


  1. I'm taking June, which means studying studying and .. well you get it.
  2. Been staying at school during the afternoon these days. (PRYNSA, Practicals, Extra-Classes)
  3. My HP Laptop is dead, Toshiba laptop's busted.

Anyways, lotsa shit is happening between two dates (last day I updated 'til now) interval. First of all, I got picked for being the main debater by Sir Irwan who chose me. The Prelims are next week. The topic for the first round is 'The House Believe That Reality TV Can Harm Than.. ' something something.. in WHICH we are the opposition team. First of all... opposing a fact that it DOES harm us? Man, if they start to talk about 'Big Brother', I'm so dead.. well unless Dayah can get back to them with reverse psychology. Dayah at first, didn't get chosen. But after trying to convince Sir Irwan by telling him we're good teammates and he has the ability to think simultaneously, I succeded. :D

I went to Singapore during the the holidays with my cousin. Despite the fact I was having Asthma that time, it was the awesome-est holiday. The first 3 days were spent surveying, the rest were spend spend spendet. I bought lotsa shirts.. Hahaha. I bought some Nerf guns, a 'Shit' List and all. Oh yeah, I bought a book too, titled 'Out of this world, The story of Muse' :') Maaaaan, it was great.

Bla bla blaaaaa, oh! We won PRYNSA today! Got to 2nd runner-up. Okay lah, at least top 3. PRYNSA is a once-in-a-life-time experience, I'm so gila iski. Nanti il upload the pics and some.. posting to do..

'til then! NIGHT!

0 comments: