Monday 20 April 2009

Muse

I've known Muse since 2004 where the album, Absolution was released the previous year. My brother kept on playing 'Time is running out' which is my first Muse song i've listened when he got his license, driving around with the song played with the volume gila-kan-mati loud. We used to sing together masa dulu atu. My favourite song tu.. asal boring, "I think i'm droooowning, asphyxiated..". Hahahaha. Then after a long time where favourite songs becomes boring, lupa tia pasal Muse (well, i didn't know who the band was).

Then in 2006, Fez started playing Supermassive Black Hole (which is known NOWADAYS, after Twilight (oooo, lagging. :P nada wah) Back then it wasnt really famous) Sama jua inda tau siapa band nya. Then 2007, Azmi played the song in the same album, Starlight. That was when Azmi transfers from St Andrews to Menglait. We had the same mobile, kami trade songs lah. Then, start sini ku gilakan Muse. I bought the CD and all, download. Right now, i'm downloading all the albums and songs that has been recorded by Muse.. the ultimate.. :') I'm not going to share the link.. MUAHAHAHA. Nor sharing with other people. Tapi kan mati slow .. damn seeders.

'til then... oh wait


Sakai! Hahahahhahah

Spazzout!

0 comments: